HWPL Chairman Man Hee Lee, a person who takes practical actions to achieve world peace

Hello. Today, let’s learn about the private peace organization, Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (HWPL), and its Chairman Man-hee Lee, through the interview with CEO Victor Rosales of the broadcasting production company, VMR Marketing, who has interviewed Chairman Lee up to five times closely, as covered by Cheonji Ilbo.




Q. How did you come to know about HWPL, and what was your first impression of this organization?

My connection with HWPL began with a phone call when my close friend Ruben Mata introduced me to Soojin. Mr. Mata recommended me to Soojin, who was looking for a studio to conduct an interview with Chairman Man-hee Lee.

At that time, I owned a TV broadcast studio. So, HWPL representatives visited my studio, and after a tour, they were satisfied and mentioned that they would create something great there. It was a good decision.

In just a few hours, 20 to 30 volunteers came and cleaned the studio, decorated it with pictures and flowers. I was amazed by the wonderful transformation they brought to the studio and exclaimed, "Wow, this is really incredible.“




Then we started the interview, and meeting Chairman Lee was an extraordinary experience that changed my life.

It was a great opportunity to meet Chairman Lee in person for the first time, have a conversation, and understand his vision.



Q. I understand you have had several interviews with Chairman Lee. What significant event stands out to you from those interviews?

I am grateful to have conducted a total of five interviews with Chairman Lee so far. Whenever I interview him, the word "peace" always comes to mind. He exudes confidence in the work he is doing, which is crucial. Chairman Lee has a clear purpose and a method to achieve it.




Whenever he delivers his message about war as a messenger of God and peace, you can sense the certainty in his words.

No matter where he goes, he clearly knows what he needs to do and works with a strong sense of purpose. I find this particularly admirable, especially as a leader who encompasses so many people in HWPL.




In every interview, I ask about his vision and what drives him. Observing his eyes and demeanor while listening to his responses about his work and perspective, it becomes evident that he has unwavering conviction in what he is doing.

He knows exactly what he needs to do for peace. Beyond the word "joy," Chairman Lee finds immense joy in his work for peace. Confidence, joy, and a clear understanding of what he is doing are the impressions I get every time I interview Chairman Lee. He is a person with a definite goal that he wishes to achieve as quickly as possible.




From the close interviews with HWPL Chairman Man-hee Lee, I can see how sincere he is about peace and how passionately he works towards it. In the future, I plan to learn more about HWPL and Chairman Lee from various interviews with notable figures, providing a more comprehensive understanding of their work.

댓글