[Peace & HWPL] "Please stop the war! We want PEACE!"
This review is written by one of the supporters ONE of HWPL.
"Please find my mom."
While I was watching TV, I saw children looking for their mothers amidst the war, and my heart broke.
I wondered, could I help these children? At that moment, I learned about a peace organization working to stop wars around the world by creating and proposing an international law to ban war.
That organization was Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (HWPL), a peace organization.
It turns out that HWPL is the largest global non-governmental peace organization in the world. It doesn't just engage in simple peace movements but has branches across the globe, holding meetings with leaders from various countries to discuss and make great efforts to achieve practical peace!
>> [HWPL Official Website]
https://www.hwpl.kr/language/en/about-hwpl-_en
On May 25th, the "HWPL's 11th Annual Commemoration of the Declaration of World Peace" was held at the Olympic Park in Seoul. I was there!
People from all walks of life gathered at the event to learn about the horrors of war and ways to achieve peace. It was a deeply moving and inspiring moment when I heard that anyone could be a messenger of peace, including delivering messages of peace to those suffering from war.
I left a short message on a post-it note at the event, and as I reflected, I realized how much peace is needed in our country, which remains the only divided nation still under armistice.
The event also showcased HWPL's journey over the years and featured detailed explanations of its core mission: the DPCW.
The "DPCW Article 10, Clause 38" is an absolute international law designed to ban wars. It was created by HWPL staff in collaboration with former and current legal professionals who have significant influence worldwide.
The message that resonates from former and current presidents, legal figures, and religious leaders around the globe is that "the DPCW, created by HWPL, should be submitted to the UN and enacted as soon as possible."
Isn't it amazing that a non-governmental peace organization in our country created an international law that has garnered such global support?
At the center of all this work is HWPL Chairman Man-hee Lee. He is now 93 years old, and for over a decade, he has traveled around the world 33 times, advocating for the DPCW to be submitted and enacted by the UN.
Chairman Lee’s sincerity has touched the hearts of people around the world, leading them to join as messengers of peace, sign agreements, and pledge their support for the submission and enactment of the DPCW.
I’m sending my support as well!
With the inspiration from the DPCW still in my heart, I participated in the "Make Peace" activity, where we wrote and sent letters to people currently suffering from war. Since I’m not usually great with words, I focused on writing things that could give them strength. I truly hope the letters get to them and give them the courage they need.
On Wednesday, September 18th, which is the last day of the Chuseok holiday, there will be another large-scale peace activity to condemn war and support peace.
It’s the "10th Anniversary of the HWPL 9/18 World Peace Summit."
This year marks the 10th anniversary of HWPL's declaration of the prohibition of war and the beginning of peace. Given that it's the 10th anniversary event, the scale is expected to be quite significant.
If you click the photo above, you can sign up for HWPL membership in under a minute! After writing my letter during the event last May, I also expressed my support for HWPL by signing up as a member.
How about joining me in signing up for HWPL and becoming a messenger of peace to help stop war?
Let’s do this together!
댓글
댓글 쓰기